Delivering best in class operational performance is no longer an option – it's a central imperative.
Exploration and production costs are rising. Refining margins are under intense pressure. The shortage of technical talent is at an all time high. And the move to unconventional oil and gas brings with it fierce competition and onerous commercial conditions. All of this amidst unprecedented economic and regulatory pressures.
This means only one thing: operators must be very focused on improving operational performance if they want to deliver positive returns.
So why do performance gaps still exist? The 4th Annual Operational Excellence Energy Europe Summit is the region's only event that will provide you with the answers. The 2014 event features a brand new program with new case studies covering new topics – all promising to provide insight into how to achieve operational excellence across the value chain to ensure capital and operational efficiency.
Taking place in London, 23rd - 25th September, this year’s event provides a unique opportunity for the industry’s operational excellence leaders to share proven best practices for operations performance transformation, including how to:
- Achieve operational excellence across the value chain to ensure capital and operational efficiency
- Improve collaboration with oilfield services to improve logistics
- Create value in multi-field operations
- Use operational excellence to improve refinery processes
- Secure frontline engagement from the start
- Make the connection between improved data management and process improvements
- Use metrics as a "vital sign" of the effectiveness and the efficiency of operational improvement efforts
- Create networks of excellence and enable knowledge transfer to maximise process excellence
- Enable predictable business results with improved project information control
- Use high performing OE tools to assess capital investment risk
Operational improvements that are low risk and high impact: Isn't that what every business wants? So attend the 4th Annual Operational Excellence Energy Europe Summit and learn to drive value, optimise your operational processes and build a world class organisation.